HB Products Tscs2522b 1/4" Dr TurboSocket 22 Piece Combination SAE Metric Set
TurboSocket is the original damaged fastener removal tool. American-made for over twenty years, our unique tapered helical flute design is the key, in addition to our high-quality machining, heat treat, and plating processes. TurboSockets are unequaled in removing rounded off bolts, nuts and screws with tapered or rounded heads. Also effective in removing or loosening corroded fasteners, oil pan plugs, manifold nuts and even slotted or Phillips head screws that are too tight to be removed with a screwdriver.
- Industrial-grade Black Oxide coating for extreme durability
- Our unique tapered helical flutes allow for easy removal of problem fasteners.
- Standard hex drives in 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4” sizes.
- Highest quality American materials and manufacturing for over 20 years.
- Sizes: TS2545 - 4.5mm, TS2547 - 4.75mm, 3/16", TS2550 - 5mm, TS2552 - 5.25mm, TS2555 - 5.5mm, 7/32", TS2557 - 5.75mm, TS2560 - 6mm, TS2562 - 6.25mm, 1/4", TS2565 - 6.5mm, TS2567 - 6.75mm, TS2570 - 7mm, TS2572 - 7.25mm, 9/32", TS2575 - 7.5mm, TS2577 - 7.75mm, TS2580 - 8mm, 5/16", TS2582 - 8.25mm, TS2585 - 8.5mm, TS2587 - 8.75mm, 11/32", TS2590 - 9mm, TS2592 - 9.25mm, TS2595 - 9.5mm, 3/8", TS25100 - 10mm packaged on a socket rail