HB Products Tscs2522b 1/4" Dr TurboSocket 22 Piece Combination SAE Metric Set
TurboSocket is the original damaged fastener removal tool. American-made for over twenty years, our unique tapered helical flute design is the key, in addition to our high-quality machining, heat treat, and plating processes. TurboSockets are unequaled in removing rounded off bolts, nuts and screws with tapered or rounded heads. Also effective in removing or loosening corroded fasteners, oil pan plugs, manifold nuts and even slotted or Phillips head screws that are too tight to be removed with a screwdriver.
- Industrial-grade Black Oxide coating for extreme durability
- Our unique tapered helical flutes allow for easy removal of problem fasteners.
- Standard hex drives in 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4” sizes.
- Highest quality American materials and manufacturing for over 20 years.
- Sizes: TS2545 - 4.5mm, TS2547 - 4.75mm, 3/16", TS2550 - 5mm, TS2552 - 5.25mm, TS2555 - 5.5mm, 7/32", TS2557 - 5.75mm, TS2560 - 6mm, TS2562 - 6.25mm, 1/4", TS2565 - 6.5mm, TS2567 - 6.75mm, TS2570 - 7mm, TS2572 - 7.25mm, 9/32", TS2575 - 7.5mm, TS2577 - 7.75mm, TS2580 - 8mm, 5/16", TS2582 - 8.25mm, TS2585 - 8.5mm, TS2587 - 8.75mm, 11/32", TS2590 - 9mm, TS2592 - 9.25mm, TS2595 - 9.5mm, 3/8", TS25100 - 10mm packaged on a socket rail
We Also Recommend
Sunex (Damage) 5690A 1" Drive SAE & Metric Heavy Duty Wheel Impact Socket Set
Astro Pneumatic 94411M 3/8" Drive 11 Piece Nano Impact Metric Hex Bit Sockets
Chicago Pneumatic S419X21MFD 1/2” Drive Metric Flip Deep Impact Socket - 19x21mm