Tool Aid Hands Free In-Line Ignition Spark Tester 23900
Flash can be seen in bright sunlight. Clear plastic body can withstand rough use and resists automotive chemicals. Protected by mechanical strain relief.
- Connects in-line between the spark plug and the ignition wire
- Use to quickly troubleshoot ignition system with "hands-free" operation
- Shows a duplicate view of the ignition spark
- Technician can visually check condition of ignition system at each cylinder
- Frequency and intensity of flash indicates whether there is an ignition system problem or a fault in the fuel delivery system