Gearwrench 85985 15 Piece Metric XL Gearbox Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set
15-Piece GearBox Double Box End metric ratcheting wrench set ratcheting box end needs as little as 5-Degree to move the fastener as opposed to 30-Degree for standard box end wrenches. The standard box end combined with the long pattern length gives this wrench excellent torque capabilities to break a stubborn, rusted fastener. These double box end ratcheting wrenches are made from premium alloy steel for a precision, long lasting tool. The set comes packed in a blow molded tray that fits nicely in your tool box.
- X-Large GearBox design has a longer beam to increase leverage and torque
- Non-ratcheting end for breaking loose stubborn fasteners
- 0° offset and slim profile to access the tightest spaces and recessed fasteners
- Wrench sizes: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, and 24mm
- Up to 40-percent longer to access those hard to reach fasteners