GearWrench 85444 72-Tooth 12 Point Indexing Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 14mm
GEARWRENCH locking indexing ratcheting wrenches need just 5° of swing arc to move the fastener, as opposed to the 30° necessary for standard box end wrenches. Patented indexing technology allows you to pick the angle you need depending on the situation. Just a push of the indexing button allows you to select 13 different angles. The box end features improved strength from the off-corner loading technology that also reduces fastener rounding. These ratcheting wrenches are made from premium alloy steel for a long lasting precision tool.
- 13 locking positions across 180° of movement allow you to reach confined work areas
- 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion