GearWrench 85215 4pc 12Pt QuadBox Metric Reversible Ratcheting Wrench Set
The GEARWRENCH QuadBox™ double box ratcheting wrenches give you 4 sizes on 1 wrench, reducing your tool count and making more space in your tool box. Each box end has two usable sizes, one on either side, and levers on either end to swap the wrench's ratcheting direction without removing the wrench. The ratcheting box end is designed to need as little as 5° of swing arc to move fasteners, versus 30° for standard wrenches. These wrenches are also made from a strong alloy steel with a bright, full polish chrome finish. Each ratcheting box end features an off-corner loading design for a better grip on the fastener and reduced fastener rounding. The 0° offset on both ends of the wrench provides greater access to fasteners in the tightest spaces.
- QuadBox™ design saves weight in your toolbox by combining 4 sizes on one wrench
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Flush mounted reversing levers allow you to change direction without removing the wrench
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion