GearWrench 85198 8 Pc 72-Tooth 12 Point XL Ratcheting Combination SAE Wrench Set
The GEARWRENCH ratcheting combination wrenches are the original patented ratcheting wrench! The ratcheting box end is designed to need as little as 5° to move fasteners versus 30° for standard wrenches. The wrenches are made from strong alloy steel with a bright, full polish chrome finish. The ratcheting box end features off-corner loading for a better grip on the fastener and reduces fastener rounding. They’re available in various lengths and styles, including: XL length, stubby, flex, stubby flex, and locking flex.
- 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Longer beam provides greater access to confined work areas vs. standard length wrenches
- Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications
- Included rack for storage and organization
- 5/16 in.
- 3/8 in.
- 7/16 in.
- 1/2 in.
- 9/16 in.
- 5/8 in.
- 11/16 in.
- 3/4 in.