Gearwrench 85171 1/4" Drive 120XP Micrometer Torque Wrench 30-200 In/Lbs.
The GEARWRENCH family of torque wrenches & torque products offer the latest innovations in torque measurement. Included in the line are micrometer, tire shop, beam and electronic torque wrenches, as well as, torque multipliers. The micrometer wrenches are available in fixed head and flex head. The fixed head line offers wrenches in 1/4" to 3/4" drives. The flex head wrenches are available in 3/8" and 1/2" drives. The tire shop wrenches feature a rugged tire tread rubber cover on the head intended to specifically be used for checking wheel lug nuts and are available in 3/8" and 1/2" drives. The electronic torque wrenches ensure a more precise fastener torque level and are available in a 3/8" and 1/2" drives. The GEARWRENCH line of torque products allow the user to complete any job where accurate torque is required.
- 120XP™ head provides a 3° ratcheting arc to turn fasteners in narrow spaces
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW in the upper 80% of wrench capability delivers high performance
- Enclosed ratchet head design resists dirt infiltration for continuous and efficient execution
- Low profile tube, teardrop head, and flush mounted on/off switch allow better access in tight confines
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read
- Knurled aluminum handle lets you grip comfortably, while clearly marked midpoint promotes additional accuracy
- 100% steel construction offers lasting strength and durability
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300 and exceeds ANSI specifications on load and cycle
- Injection molded case with removable lid and EVA foam insert for secure storage and convenience