GearWrench 85065M 3/4" Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 100-600 ft/lbs.
The GEARWRENCH family of torque wrenches & torque products offer the latest innovations in torque measurement. Included in the line are micrometer, tire shop, beam and electronic torque wrenches, as well as, torque multipliers. The micrometer wrenches are available in fixed head and flex head. The fixed head line offers wrenches in 1/4" to 3/4" drives. The flex head wrenches are available in 3/8" and 1/2" drives. The tire shop wrenches feature a rugged tire tread rubber cover on the head intended to specifically be used for checking wheel lug nuts and are available in 3/8" and 1/2" drives. The electronic torque wrenches ensure a more precise fastener torque level and are available in a 3/8" and 1/2" drives. The GEARWRENCH line of torque products allow the user to complete any job where accurate torque is required.
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW between 20% and 100% of wrench capability
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read
- 36-tooth ratchet mechanism with a 10° swing arc allows you to turn fasteners in spaces other tools can't fit
- Twist locking collar provides a secure locking mechanism for consistent performance
- Pliable, elastomer handle lets you grip comfortably, while oil and solvent resistance feature keeps your hands in place
- Comes in a blow molded case for storage
- Meets or exceeds ISO 6789 and ASME B107.300-2010 standards and specifications
- Includes instructions and calibrated certificate
- 1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days
Old Part Number: 85065
We Also Recommend
GearWrench 80337 3/8" Drive 6 Point Metric Flex Socket - 14mm
Regular price $ 19.79 $ 19.79