GearWrench 85034 34 Pc. 12 Point Standard & Stubby Ratcheting Combination SAE/Me
The GEARWRENCH combination ratcheting wrenches feature a 5 degree ratcheting arc vs. 30 degree on a standard combination wrench increasing productivity. The wrenches feature off-corner loading for better grip and reduced fastener rounding. The wrenches have a sleek head design allowing access to tight spots where a ratchet would not fit.
- 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications