GearWrench 84574N 1/2" Drive 6 Point 16MM Deep Impact Socket
GEARWRENCH offers a wide range of impact sockets in open stock & sets that are designed to deliver the performance and strength that the professional users require. They are made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel for exceptional strength and durability. Sockets have a manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion. The sockets also feature highly visible laser etched markings and a secondary size hard stamping. The sockets feature off-corner loading to reduce fastener rounding. The GEARWRENCH impact product family will allow the professional user to FORGE AHEAD.
- Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- Off-corner loading design reduces fastener rounding
- Manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion
- High visibility laser etched markings
- Secondary hard stamping
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.33M