GearWrench 84063H Door Panel Remover Square
Since our beginning, GEARWRENCH automotive specialty tools have been driven by innovation. From our first specialty tool, the Model-T valve spring lifter, to our latest ratcheting puller, we’ve built our reputation with tools that make tough jobs easy. Most of our products have been upgraded with new improved features like dual material handles designed for a more comfortable grip or dual dipped handles on pliers providing more cushion for your hands. GEARWRENCH automotive specialty tools are proudly made with the finest components under the most stringent manufacturing guidelines. Made for everyday use – guaranteed for life. Better tools mean easier, more efficient work so we constantly evaluate automotive engineering trends allowing us to consistently improve and enhance our tools to better fit professional hands. That’s why they are the first choice for thousands of automotive technicians worldwide.
- Used to remove door panels without damage
- Works on various types of plastic fasteners that hold on weather stripping, radiator shrouds, fender linings, air dams and other plastic or rubber parts.
- Removes Professional push clips that are widely used for car panel, door trim, bumper and fender for GM Ford Toyota Nissan Chrysler Honda, etc.
- Ergonomic tri-lobe dual material handle provides the optimal balance of strength and efficiency
- Oil and solvent resistant handle provides a longer tool life
- Square steel shaft
- Black oxide coating to resist corrosion