GearWrench 84012H Long 90° Pick
Since our beginning, GEARWRENCH automotive specialty tools have been driven by innovation. From our first specialty tool, the Model-T valve spring lifter, to our latest ratcheting puller, we’ve built our reputation with tools that make tough jobs easy. Most of our products have been upgraded with new improved features like dual material handles designed for a more comfortable grip or dual dipped handles on pliers providing more cushion for your hands. GEARWRENCH automotive specialty tools are proudly made with the finest components under the most stringent manufacturing guidelines. Made for everyday use – guaranteed for life. Better tools mean easier, more efficient work so we constantly evaluate automotive engineering trends allowing us to consistently improve and enhance our tools to better fit professional hands. That’s why they are the first choice for thousands of automotive technicians worldwide.
- 9" overall length for reach
- Use for removing seals, o-rings and removing dirt from grooves
- Blades are securely fixed in the handle so they do not twist during use
- Ergonomic tri-lobe dual material handle provides the optimal balance of strength and efficiency
- Oil and solvent resistant handle provides a longer tool life
- Full polish alloy steel blade prevents rust and corrosion
- Blades laser etched with part number for quick identification
- Meets or exceeds ASME standards for performance and quality
- Color: Black & Molten Orange
- Overall Length: 9 in.