GearWrench 81306P 1/2" Drive 120XP Flex Head Teardrop Ratchet 17"
The GEARWRENCH 120XP™ ratchets take access and speed to the next level, making it easier and quicker to complete jobs. The double stacked pawl design gives 120 positions providing a 3 degree ratcheting arc. All of the ratchets feature a low profile head and flush mounted on/off switch, allowing better access in tight spaces. The ratchets are a bright, full polish chrome to resist rust & corrosion and have an enclosed head design which allows for extreme resistance to dirt infiltration. Available in standard and extra-long length handles.
- 120XP ratchets have two double stacked 60-tooth pawls (120 positions) providing a 3° swing arc so you can turn fasteners in tighter confines
- Double-stacked pawls alternately engage the 60-tooth gear, providing exceptional strength
- Teardrop, low-profile head and flush-mounted on/off switch allow better access in tight spaces
- Flexible head provides access for hard to reach fasteners
- Longer reach handle to access hard-to-reach fasteners
- Enclosed head design for extreme resistance to dirt infiltration
- Highly visible on/off markings on the head for fast size identification
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications