Gearwrench 3911D Toyota Lock Nut Tool
The GearWrench Toyota Lock Nut Tool is made from chrome vanadium steel for strength. GearWrench is one of the leading names in automotive repair tools and equipment. Packaging and Branding may vary between GearWrench and KD tools due to a brand consolidation.
- 1/2 in. drive socket
- Can be used with ratchet, breaker bar, or torque wrench
- Not for use with impact tools
- Toyota 4-Lug Locknut Socket
- Services High-Torque Locknuts on Toyota 4WD Vehicles Having Free-Wheel (Lock Out) Hubs: 1995-Newer Tacoma; 1996-Newer T100 and 4Runner
- Not for 2Wheel Drive Vehicles