Gearwrench 9901D 12pc 12pt Metric Flex Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set
The GEARWRENCH ratcheting combination wrenches are the original patented ratcheting wrench! The ratcheting box end is designed to need as little as 5° to move fasteners versus 30° for standard wrenches. The wrenches are made from strong alloy steel with a bright, full polish chrome finish. The ratcheting box end features off-corner loading for a better grip on the fastener and reduces fastener rounding. They’re available in various lengths and styles, including: XL length, stubby, flex, stubby flex, and locking flex.
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Pass-thru® technology works down any length of threaded rod and long bolts
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Flexible head provides access to hard-to-reach bolts and fasteners
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish wipes easily clean to resist rust and corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications
- Plastic wrench rack included for tool retention and storage
. The set includes sizes: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm.