Gearwrench 12 Pc Metric Flex Combinaton Wrench Set Free 9903 4 Pc Set 9901D
The GEARWRENCH ratcheting combination wrenches are the original patented ratcheting wrench! The ratcheting box end is designed to need as little as 5° to move fasteners versus 30° for standard wrenches. The wrenches are made from strong alloy steel with a bright, full polish chrome finish. The ratcheting box end features off-corner loading for a better grip on the fastener and reduces fastener rounding. They’re available in various lengths and styles, including: XL length, stubby, flex, stubby flex, and locking flex.
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Pass-thru® technology works down any length of threaded rod and long bolts
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Flexible head provides access to hard-to-reach bolts and fasteners
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish wipes easily clean to resist rust and corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications
- Plastic wrench rack included for tool retention and storage
. The set includes sizes: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm.
FREE 4 pc. Metric Flex Head Combination Ratcheting GearWrench™ Completer Set (KDT-9903)
Sizes: 21mm, 22mm, 24mm, 25mm