GearWrench 1/4" Drive Gimbal Ratchet 81027
New from GearWrench comes the Gimbal Ratchet! The Gimbal ratchet pivots in several directions and works as a palm ratchet for quick ease of use for tightening objects on the fly. It comes in two drive sizes, 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. The 72 tooth ratcheting mechanism requires only a 5 degree swing arc for easy fastening. The Gimbal Ratchet exceeds ASME performance requirements.
- Gimbal design allows ratchet to rotate on two planes for easier access
- 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism for 5° swing arc
- Easy to use forward/reverse lever
- Meets or exceeds ASME performance requirements
- Anodized aluminum finish for protection and easy wipe down