GearWrench 82124 2 Pc PivotForce Compound Action Pliers, Long Nose and Diagonal
The GEARWRENCH PivotForce compound action pliers require 40% less effort to cut than regular pliers due to the unique pivot point design which delivers a more efficient transition of power from the handle to the jaws. This means you don’t need to work as hard to make the same cuts in heavy-duty materials as you would with regular pliers.
- Unique compound action requires 40% less effort to cut
- Induction hardened cutting edge for a long tool life
- Manufactured from alloy steel for improved strength and durability
- Anti-rust clear coat extends the life of your tool
- Professional, ergonomic dipped grips wipe clean easily
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME performance requirements