FLIR Systems TG275 Automotive Diagnostic Thermal Camera 160 x120 (19,200 Pixel)
The new TG275 is designed specifically for the Automotive Maintenance and Repair Professional. Accelerate diagnostic procedures, avoid undetected problems, and ensure your customer's satisfaction with the ability to record and show customers before & after images to confirm problems were corrected.
This affordable thermal imager is ideal for diagnosing issues related to heated seats, rear window defroster, relays and switches, parasitic drain on the battery, exhaust manifolds, radiators, catalytic converters, drive train components, HVAC system (vents), and AC condensers.
- True thermal imager, 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels)
- Temperature range: -25°C to 550°C (-13°F to 1022°F)
- Work from a safe distance with the spotmeter (1:30)
- Patented MSX® embosses visual details on the thermal image to create a sharper, easier to understand picture
- Store up to 4 GB of data
- LED floodlight
- 2.4” display
- Rugged design, IP54 enclosure protects from dirt, dust, oil