FJC 6016 R134a Tank Adapter
The components of mobile AC systems are engineered specifically around the properties of the refrigerant used. Due to EPA regulations, R-12 refrigerant is no longer available and older cars require upgrade of these systems to accommodate newer, more environmentally-friendly refrigerants. These changes necessitate some hardware changes, and conversion products from FJC can help you navigate the process.
- Reclaim all Refrigerant from R134a Cylinders
- Attaches to tank and Lowside Service Coupler
- 1/2″ ACME RH female thread
- Solid construction, built to last
- Attaches to R134a cylinder and low side R134a service coupler
- Used by several manufacturers reclaiming equipment