ESCO 92040 2 Ton Bladder Jack
The ESCO Pro Series 2 Stage Bladder Jack is the perfect lightweight portable 2 ton jack for any service shop, hobbyist, or mobile service technician who deals in automotive, SUV and Light Truck applications. 100% air operated ensures this jack will last. For added safety, the ESCO Bladder Jacks also feature a dual safety valve that prevents both over-inflation and uncontrolled descend (deflation) of the jack under load. These ESCO Bladder Jacks can also be used for repair projects in body shop, as an additional support on frame machines to lift in small increments as needed or for lifting heavy items with precision. Lifting capacity is 2 tons or 4,000 lbs. Minimum height is 4.5" and maximum lifting height is 17". Working air pressure 100-145 psi.
- Comes with a free 3" extension
- 2 Ton rated at 4000 lbs.
- Internal cylinder to guide jack up and down straight
- Easy to use controls
- Heavy duty construction with extension in box
- Working air pressure 100-145 PSI
- Easy up and down function handle
- Large bottom plate for added stability
- Heavy Duty designed air-bags are safe and able to handle day-to-day use
- Ideal for use in brake, suspension, tire/wheel, home garage, auto shops, etc.