ESAB 0558102553 REBEL EMP 205ic AC/DC multi-process Welder MIG/TIG/Stick
Rebel's advanced, welder-inspired design sets it apart from all other multiprocess welders on the market. ESAB starts with sMIG technology that actually adapts the MIG arc characteristics to your unique welding style. Should you change your technique while welding, sMIG will automatically adjust on the fly. Exceptional lift-arc DC TIG performance down to 5 amps. Smooth, stable Stick welding arc performance is consistent even on difficult-to-weld E6010 and E7018 electrodes. Combine all of this with a bright, bold 4.3 inch LED color display and you've got a go anywhere, do anything multiprocess welder that is second to none.
MIG. FLUX-CORED. STICK. DC TIG. AC TIG. OH YEAH. - Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC delivers best-in-class performance with no compromise in any process. It runs MIG, Stick, and TIG like it was born to. You can even use 6010 electrodes on a 120 V input line. Dedicated process machines are now a thing of the past.
CRAZY SMART TECHNOLOGY. - Whether you've been welding for two years or 20, Rebel can make your job easier with ESAB’s groundbreaking feature: sMIG (smartMIG). For rookies, there's basic mode, which makes setup simple. And for veterans, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds will truly blow your mind.
READY FOR ANY CHALLENGE. - You never know where your next welding job will be or what kind of input power you'll have available, so you need a machine that can go anywhere. That's why we've packed Rebel with a sturdy five-handle roll cage, steel unibody construction, and industrial-grade IP23S-rated protection, as well as the ability to work with 120 V or 230 V power, or even a generator. With a three-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee, Rebel’s Iron Clad Pledge has you covered on and off the jobsite.
- LARGE, 4.3-INCH COLOR SCREEN
- Intuitive LCD/TFT display
- Well protected by front handles and a hefty composite bezel
- Easily switch from one process to the next
- Built-in on-screen manual, spare parts listing, and welding parameters guide
- Multi-lingual capabilities, including English, French, and Spanish
- RUGGED CASE DESIGN
- Five-handle roll cage for easy transport and handling
- Steel unibody housing for increased protection and superior durability
- Recessed body panels for increased strength
Comes Complete With:
- ESAB® Rebel™ EMP 205ic
- Tweco Fusion 180 MIG gun with 10-ft. (3-m) cable
- ESAB Heliarc® HW17 TIG torch outfit with accessory kit and 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) cable
- Tweco 200A electrode holder with 13-ft. (4-m) cable
- Four general purpose 6013 Stick electrodes
- Spare MIG gun parts kit, including contact tips and drive rolls
- ESAB 70S-6 .030 4-in., 2-lb. sample spool
- Tweco ground clamp with 10-ft. (3-m) leads
- Victor argon flowgauge regulator with 12.5-ft. (3.8-m) gas hose
- 230V plug, and 115V/20A plug adapter