DeWalt DCF885C1 20V MAX* 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
The DEWALT 1/4 in. 20-Volt Cordless Impact Driver provides up to 1400 in. lbs. of maximum torque and delivers up to 2800 RPM and 3200 IPM for fast, efficient work in a range of fastening applications. 3 LED lights on a 20-second delay after trigger release help to illuminate dark work spaces. At only 5-1/2 in. long and 2.8 lbs. in weight, this compact impact driver packs a serious punch in a small-size package.
- Compact (5.55 in. front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs.) design fits into tight areas
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- Includes DCF885 impact driver, 20V MAX battery (1.5 Ah) and fast charger and kit box
- Made in the USA with global materials
- (1) 20V MAX Li-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver (DCF885)
- (1) 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery (DCB201)
- (1) 12V/ 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Charger (DCB107)
- (1) Kit Bag
- Air Tool: False
- Anvil Type: Quick Release
- Drive: 1/4" QR Hex
- Max Torque (ft-lbs.): 117 ft-lbs.
- No Load Speed: 0-2800
- Tool Length: 5.55
- Amp Hour: 1.5 AH
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Impacts/Min: 0-3200
- Max Torque (in-lbs.): 1400
- System: 20V Max
- Tool Weight: 2.8 lbs.