Milwaukee 49-66-6156 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 3/8" Drive 6 Point Socket - 14mm
Our SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 3/8" Drive 6 Point Sockets feature the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications. The stamped and ink-filled size markings enable you to select the right socket every time throughout the life of the socket. We engineered these 6-point standard sockets with high-strength forged steel for optimized performance in heavy-duty applications, and a non-slip hex geometry prevents fastener rounding. The dual-hole design and ring groove allow for easy socket attachment and removal. All MILWAUKEE® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Sockets are backed by our Lifetime Guarantee and meet ASME industry standards.
- Optimized for use with 3/8" drive impact wrenches, drivers, ratchets, and adapters
- Stamped and ink filled diameter markings for wear resistance
- 6-Point design made with forged impact steel for durability in high torque applications backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Dual hole design and groove for easier attachment
- Non-slip hex geometry to prevent socket and fastener rounding
- Lifetime Guarantee covers impact sockets and extensions only
- Laser etched part number
- Meets ASME Industry Standards
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Socket Depth: Deep
- Size: 14mm