GearWrench 81901 & 81902 15pc SAE / 15pc Metric Long Combination Wrench Sets
The GEARWRENCH combination wrenches are durable tools for most jobs. They are made from alloy steel with either a full polish or satin finish that resists rust & corrosion. The off-corner loading design on both ends provides a stronger grip on fasteners, reduces fastener rounding, and delivers up to 25% more torque to the fasteners. Sizes are stamped on the beam for quick, easy, & permanent identification. The box end is offset 15° for increased access to fasteners. Available in stubby & long pattern lengths and 6 & 12 point, the GEARWRENCH combination wrenches are a must have for every toolbox.
- 15° offset for better access in tight spaces
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Long pattern beam length for improved reach, leverage and torque
- Hard stamped size marking
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
rack for storage and organization
- 15 Piece SAE Long Pattern Combination Non-Ratcheting Wrench Set includes: 1/4" thru 1" Wrenches.
- 15 Piece Metric Long Pattern Combination Non-Ratcheting Wrench Set includes: 8 thru 22,, Wrenches.
- Gearwrench 81901 - 15 Pc SAE Long Pattern Combination Non Ratcheting Wrench
- Gearwrench 81902 - 15 Pc Metric Long Pattern Combination Non Ratcheting Wrench