Copy of AirCat 1150-EK Killer Torque 1/2" Composite Impact Wrench w/ 1295ftlb Breakaway
The AIRCAT 1150, 1/2 in. Composite Impact Wrench is designed for heavy duty automotive and industrial applications. It features the most significant advances in the performance of pneumatic power tools in nearly 30 years. The tool has substantially reduced noise levels while retaining more power and torque. It also incorporates a patented, ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operator’s hands, wrists and arms. The tools featured patented tuned exhaust muffler technology, allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise. More power - half the noise.
- Provides 900 ft-lb maximum torque and 1,295 ft-lb of loosening torque
- Most powerful 1/2" impact in its class!
- Hard hitting twin hammer mechanism
- Durable composite housing
- Patented ergonomically designed handle
- Patented quiet tuned exhaust (86 dBA)
- Patented easy operation flip lever forward and reverse
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Air Cons. (CFM): 8
- Bolt Capacity: 9/16"
- Air Inlet NPT/BSP: 1/4"
- Rec. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Length: 8.25"
- Free Speed (RPM): 9,000
- Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 1400
- Maximum Torque: 900 ft-lb.
We Also Recommend
Ingersoll Rand 2235TIMAX (Open) 1/2" Air Impact Wrench w/308B Air Straight Die Grinder
Add to Cart For Best Price