Autel IM608PROKPA IM608Pro IMMO and Key Programming Bundle
The Autel MaxiIM IM608 is an advanced and smart key programming tool that combines the most powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android-based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet and includes the XP400pro key programmer.
The IM608 is an Autel scan tool with additional software and accessories for IMMO and key programming.
• Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
• Professional key programming equipped with XP400pro key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer for complete Immo coverage
• Powerful combination of advanced key programming/all systems diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
• Smart mode for guided and automated key learning
• Expert mode for advanced key learning
• Read PIN/CS (all key lost), generate key, key learning, remote learning
• IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
• Read/write transponder data, ECU/MCU/EEPROM data (eg. 9S12 encryption chip), IC card, detect remote frequency
• Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
• All special functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS, TPMS sensor ID relearn, etc.
• 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
• Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor
• Internal reliable 64GB On-board Memory for better performance
• Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
• 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle (via the Bluetooth VCI or Main Cable) and to the XP400pro (via USB cable) to access IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. The software provides two methods to access IMMO functions:
1. Smart Mode – step-by-step through a series of functions.
2. Expert Mode – select a specific function.
KEY PROGRAMMING Functions
Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400pro Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions. The XP400prp includes 12 ports:
1. DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2. USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3. DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4. Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
5. IC Card Induction Area
6. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
7. Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
8. Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11
9. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
10. Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
11. Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
12. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
DIAGNOSTIC and SERVICE Functions
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle via the OtoFlash (VCI) to perform extensive diagnostic and service functions.
The IM608 does NOT include the same Autel cloud programming/coding for BMW and Mercedes as the Elite and MS908S Pro. This service cannot be added to the IM608.