Autel AutoLink OBDII Scanner AL629
The ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission + CAN OBDII AutoLink AL629 is built to help you to determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS/SRS warning light is on. Supporting all 10 test modes of OBDII test, AL629 provides you a complete diagnosis. A wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles are covered by AL629.
- Reads and erases DTCs for ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Views freeze frame data
- Graphs data
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- Multilingual support – English, Spanish, French, etc.
- 2.8’’ LCD with 320X240 resolution
- Internet updatable via USB
- Prints data via PC
- Free Updates for Life at Autel