Autel AL609P AutoLink AutoLink ABS & Can OBDII Diagnostic Tool
The ABS/SRS + CAN OBDII AutoLink AL609P is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS warning light is on. Featured with ABS and SRS system diagnosis, 2.8’’ LCD, built-in DTC lookup library, AL609P offers swift code reading function. A wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles are covered by AL609P, including Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Lincoln, GM, Audi, BMW, Benz, Mini, VW, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota, HYUNDAI and KIA, etc.
- Reads and erases DTCs for ABS and SRS on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
- Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Views freeze frame data
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
- Graphs data
- Multilingual support – English, Spanish, French, etc.
- 2.8’’ LCD with 320X240 resolution
- Internet updatable via USB
- Prints data via PC