Atlas ATBL-TR470-FPD Comec Brake Lathe Disc & Drum
The TR470 reconditions all kinds of brake discs, drums or flywheels of cars and light trucks and, with proper accessories, even of heavy duty vehicles in a very easy and precise way.
- The monolithic frame of cast iron provides high mechanical characteristics assuring excellent features of sturdiness and rigidity.
- The practical Disc/Drum combination tool holder assembly avoids continuous changing of the tool holder every time it switches from disc to drum and vice versa.
- The cross slide feed with variable speed always assures the best surface finishing.
- The adjustable spindle speed with 3 positions, to always get the proper cutting speed according to the diameter of the work piece.
- The standard equipment, including a 30 mm shaft and a wide set of centering cones and blocking bells, allows a quick and accurate centering of work piece.
- The optional equipment AP50, including the 50 mm shaft as well as proper cones and spacers, extends the working capacity up to the rotors and drums of heavy duty vehicles.
- Optional Truck Adapter
- Min-Max Drum Capacity: 5-9/10" - 27-9/10" (150 - 710 mm)
- Max Drum Depth: 8-1/5" (210 mm)
- Max Disc Diameter: 33-4/5" (860 mm)
- Max Disc Depth: 5-9/10 " (150 mm)
- Max Disc Thickness: 2-3/10" (60 mm)
- Spindle Rotation Speed: 70-100-145 rpm
- Variable Table Feed Speed: 0-1.1 Inch/rev (0 - 27 mm/min)
- Power Supply: 220V 60Hz 1-Phase
- Shipping Dimensions: 31" (W) x 23-3/4" (D) x 33-1/2" (H)
- Shipping Weight: 488 lbs