Astro Pneumatic 136E 3/8" Drive Butterfly Impact Wrench
The Astro Pneumatic 136E Drive Butterfly Impact Wrench is compact and lightweight, allowing it to be used in tight and cramped spaces. It has a built in power regulator, and a butterfly throttle that allows single handed control of both the speed and forward or reverse directions. A rubber nose guard protects the tool and your work surface, keeping both safe. A ring type socket retainer ensures secure socket retention, and make sure this tool will never fail you.
- Rubber nose guard protects the tool and work surfaces
- Compact and lightweight
- Butterfly throttle for single handed control of speed and forward/reverse
- Built-in power regulator
- Air inlet swivels 360°
- Ring Type Socket Retainer for secure socket retention
- Low air consumption
- Square Drive: 3/8"
- Free Speed: 10,000rpm
- Overall Length: 7" (177mm)
- Net Weight: 1-7/8lbs. (.88kg)
- Max. Torque: 75ft./lbs.
- Bolt Capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
- Air Inlet Thread NPT: 1/4"
- Air Hose I.D. Size: 3/8" (10mm)
- Average Air Consumption: 4cfm
- Air Pressure: 90-120psi