AGS CNC-425 NiCopp Nickel Copper Ferrous Alloy Hydraulic Brake Line 1/4" x 25'
1/4" X 25' Nickel/Copper/Iron Alloy Tubing - Use to fabricate 1/4" Domestic and adapter brake lines. When combined with tube nuts and flaring tool, coils are an economical solution for shops that want to build their own lines, custom lengths or non-standard applications. NiCopp is a nickel-copper alloy brake tubing that meets SAE Standard J1047 and ISO 4038; meeting all international and U.S. requirements for brake tubing. Under the UNS system, this alloy is designated as UNS C70600. NiCopp therefore has the strength and structural integrity of steel lines but with the added benefit of being much more corrosion resistant. NiCopp is also easier to bend and form than steel tubing. Nickel-copper, commonly referred to as '90-10 copper', has been used on several European vehicle brake systems since the 1970's, including: Volvo, Audi, Porsche, and Aston Martin. NiCopp has been used on hydraulic/fluid transfer systems on vehicles where steel lines and tubing are commonly used. This includes brake, fuel and transmission systems. NiCopp is considered the super-premium brand in brake lines and should be considered where the underbody of the vehicle is subjected to the harshest environments, where the longest life-span for lines is required, and/or where direct OEM replacement is desired.
- Dot approved for hydraulic and ABS brake systems, fuel, power steering, and transmission cooling line replacement
- Bends 58% easier than steel tubing
- Rust and corrosion-proof
- Black oxide coated tube nuts for added protection
- This alloy is approximately 9.2% nickel, 1.4% iron, 0.8% manganese, and 88.6% copper
- NiCopp lines and tubing meet the following specifications: SAEJ1047, ISO 4038, SAEJ1650, DIN 74234, BS2871