Vim Tools IMPACT449 49 Piece 1/4'' Drive Impact Socket Master Set
Use the VIM Tools 49 Piece 1/4-Inch Drive Impact Wrench Socket Set to service deep lug nuts and low clearance sockets on cars, motorcycles, and other automotive machines. 24 shallow and 24 deep well sockets in standard and metric sizes, along with the 1/4-inch universal joint, ensure versatility for any project. Hardened Cr-Mo alloy steel and black oxide finish helps resist corrosion, abrasion, and impact making this impact driver deep socket set ideal for high torque uses. Large socket set is also designed to prevent round-off deterioration on your fasteners. Quickly organize and pack up this metric and standard impact driver socket set in the included 11.3 x 7.8 inch (28.7 x 19.8 cm) EVA foam case. Each socket is marked with sizing for easy identification.
- Easily remove virtually any recessed fasteners with the VIM Tools 49 Piece Standard and Metric 1/4 Inch Drive Socket Set
- Service low clearance spaces on car and motorcycle engines or reach those deeper wells to remove and install lug nuts; 1/4-inch spring-loaded universal joint adapter allows flexibility in tight spaces
- Hardened chrome-molybdenum alloy steel ensures strength, toughness, and impact resistance making them ideal for use with your impact wrench and impact driver
- Black oxide resists abrasion so this standard and metric socket set can withstand extreme levels of torque
- Rounded 6-point corners ensure the high torque from these sockets is forced against the walls of your fasteners to prevent damage to the edges and corners of lug nuts and bolts
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Material: CR-Mo Alloy Steel
- Quantity: 49 Pieces
- SAE Shallow and Deep Sizes:
- 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", and 9/16"
- Metric Shallow and Deep Sizes:
- 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, and 15mm