3M Automix Applicator 08571 and Panel Bonding adhesive 08115
These 3M Products Automix applicator guns are designed to easily dispense all 3M Products 200 ml Automix and Duramix cartridges with 1-1 or 2-1 mix ratios. The trigger-driven plunger dispenses adhesives easily and evenly with a single hand, leaving your other hand free to work
Two-part epoxy used to bond steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP (traditional fiberglass). The primary use is to replace quarter panels, roofs, box sides, van sides, utility vehicle sides and door skins.
- Bonds outer body panels to reduce welding and riveting time
- Corrosion inhibiting formula protects work for long-lasting results
- Has excellent shelf life opened or unopened, reducing unused product replacement costs
- Can be spot welded through or used in conjunction with rivets for added reinforcement
- Heat accelerated curing affords long work times and reduces cycle time