OTC UH15 1,500 Lbs. Capacity Underhoist Auxiliary Stand
The OTC UH15 is a 1,500 Lbs. Capacity Auxiliary Stand - used under hoist to provide partial support for positioning of vehicle components during their installation and removal. An adjustable saddle sits atop a fixed column and base, providing high reach assistance to a technician for removing or installing vehicle components like transmissions, u-joints, radiators, driveshafts, exhaust systems, and catalytic converters. The OTC UH15 Auxiliary Stand is a freestanding device that can be manipulated to position components (not intended to stabilize or support vehicles). The UH15 1,500 Lbs. Capacity Auxiliary Stand from OTC is designed for rugged daily use by professionally trained vehicle technicians.
- Extends from 54.25" to 80.75"
- Adjustable column is raised or lowered quickly via bearing mounted T Handle
- Circular base allows rocking for easy positioning while providing a stable foundation for the stand
- Meets ASME PASE-2019 safety standards for stands
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
- Max. Height: 80.75"
- Min. Height: 54.25"
- Footprint: 11-7/8" flat round
- Adjustment: Threaded rod with bearing-mounted T-handle
- Saddle: 5-1/4" x 1-1/4" U-shape
We Also Recommend
Ingersoll Rand 35MAX 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit & C38231-600 3/8" F/R+L Combo Port
Add to Cart For Best Price
Autel MXSENSORRVK Rubber Valves For MX-Sensors w/Changeable Valves (12 PACK)