Wright Tool 4480 1/2" Drive Pear Shape-Single Pawl Open Head Ratchet
Made in USA mechanics tools for the Professional - for those who earn a living using tools. For fastening and torquing applications in non-residential construction, power, petroleum/fossil fuels, heavy equipment, mining and industrial MRO markets. Wright Tool has designed its mechanics tools with Wright Drive technology on sockets and box end wrenches and WrightGrip on open end wrenches. These patented innovations have resulted in more tool-to-fastener contact, better fastener torque loads and longer tool life.
- Patented WrightGrip technology provides unparalled tool-to-fastener contact resulting in a superior anti-slip combination wrench.
- Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
- Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
- Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
- Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
- Swing arc is 3-1/4", has 30 teeth and 1-5/16" head diameter
- Pear-shaped ratchet is so compact that it has the same size as most 3/8" drive ratchets
- Drop-forged steel unit and is strong and versatile enough to be used as a scaffold hammer