The DCF890 3/8" Impact Wrench is compact and lightweight allowing the tool to be utilized in tight areas while the 3 LED lights provide visibility in low lit areas. Plus, it has a brushless motor for increase power, runtime, and durability.
- Compact and ergonomic with only 5.5" head length and 2 lbs (tool only)
- DEWALT built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime
- Max torque of 150 ft-lbs in a compact package for a variety of different fastening applications
- (1) DCF890 - 20V MAX* XR 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench Tool
- (2) DCB204 - 20V MAX* XR Lith Ion Batteries
- (1) DCB115 - Fast Charger
- Tool Bag
- Belt Clip
Description for DCF894B:
The 20V MAX XR 1/2" Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque and a lightweight, ergonomic design. This tool also features Precision Wrench™ Control, which helps to prevent overtightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse. This Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench is ideal for grooved couplings, pipe flanges, wheel lugs, concrete anchor setting, and many other applications where a lot of torque is needed in a compact space.
- Up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48 lbs
- Includes the new Precision Wrench™ Control feature, which helps add more control when using the tool in forward and reverse. In Forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening. In Reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off.
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed model
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces